Британия и британцы
Britain and the British
- This is where the Prime Minister lives.
- Here you can see wax models of famous people from all over the world.
- This is the Queen's residence in London.
- MPs debate and argue here and there is a clock tower with a famous bell.
- This building was rebuilt by Sir Christopher Wren after the Great Fire of London in 1666. it has a famous "whispering gallery".
- English kings and queens are usually married here. Many of them are also buried here, as well as many famous writers.
- This place has a memorial to Admiral Nelson, and it is also famous for many pigeons.
- This round place is often called the centre of London. There is a statue of Eros in the middle of it.
- This construction is quite near the City of London. It opens to let ships through. What is it?